- Renovation of a 6,500sf theatre into an innovation lab.
- Auditorium seating for more formal presentations.
- Tiered/stepped informal seating for a more casual setting with a variety of points-of-view.
- Moveable soft seating and lounge furniture.
- Moveable high-top tables and stools for standing or sitting group work.
- Work-benches/lab space for more task focused work.
- Serves a cohort of mixed ages including 50 students from each grade level.
What started as an underutilized theater space at Sycamore High School has transformed into a multi-modal, Project-Based Learning lab. The lab was carefully crafted to serve a cohort of mixed ages and supports a high degree of interaction and connection between teams of students and teachers.
Recommended for You
Three SHPers recently attended SXSW EDU to learn more about the pressing issues, big ideas, forthcoming innovations and opportunities facing educators and administrators.Read More