- 25,000sf renovation of the historic main library.
- A reading room was created in the existing octagon room with space for presentations/performances.
- The children’s area more than doubled in size.
- Office space was reorganized to increase efficiencies and create more space for the public.
- Technology was completely upgraded throughout the building.
SHP has completed several projects at this main branch library. The most recent project is a $1.2M reorganization and renovation that upgrades to the reading room, children’s area, teen zone, circulation areas and office space. New windows provide additional daylighting throughout the building, creating a warmer and more welcoming environment.