- 72,000sf adaptive reuse of a former historic office building into 42 full-service living units.
- A combination of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments.
- Removal of aluminum facade and restoration of original building and windows to open the space for daylighting and views.
- Public gallery space on the first floor delivers space for exhibits and hosting other events.
- Sustainable design strategies led the project to achieve Enterprise Green Communities Certification.
Originally constructed in 1913 and 1990, two historic buildings in Hamilton, Ohio, underwent an extensive, $11.8M renovation in 2012. Uniquely designed as a live/work project, the space provides a community gallery area as well as four storefront and retail spaces on the 3,000sf ground floor.