- 8,570sf renovation in historic OTR.
- Exposed brick and original hardwood floors.
- A large bench-style work setup occupies the main floor, giving team members close proximity.
- Smaller individual workspaces are carved into the design, offering casual seating options for employees to feel “at home” within the office.
- Closed conference rooms for team collaboration and client meetings.
This new 8,570sf headquarters delivers a spacious yet flexible office space. The design builds upon the existing character of the building, with exposed brick and original hardwood floors. It creatively incorporates multiple unique workspaces, including a spacious huddle room large enough to host staff meetings for the entire office and several smaller spaces for employees seeking alternatives to the sizeable workbench-style configuration on the main floor.