- New 205,000sf PK-6 elementary school.
- Broken down into three smaller learning communities: the Woods, the Lake and the Hills.
- Delivers on four themes: Eat & Learn, Show & Tell, Community & Culture, and Inside Out.
- Project differentiators include distributed dining, no assigned classrooms and teacher co-work areas.
- Built on an existing, active school site within 20ft of existing buildings.
This 205,000sf PK-6 elementary school emphasizes project-based learning and reimagines how learning will occur in its diverse district. Broken down into three smaller learning communities, Winton Woods provides the perfect environment for both indoor and outdoor education.