The design of this 15,000sf warehouse space for Stagnaro Distributing better reflects its brand through the renovation of two floors (first floor and mezzanine area) into a combination of private offices, conference rooms and open offices that establish a contemporary business environment. The centerpiece of the design is the insertion of the central atrium that features a living wall to celebrate the Stagnaro legacy and culture. To increase collaborative opportunities, visibility and improve space use, a new stair and bridge connect the two floors. A large gathering space supports workforce development as well as client presentations and entertainment.
- Workplace strategy session(s) with senior leadership.
- Review of existing building conditions; development of a program of requirements to define space needs and desired level of fit and finish.
- A conceptual design phase including two-dimensional plan drawings, annotation and an immersive three-dimensional virtual experience.
- Construction documents for permit and bid.
- Facilitation of approvals with local agencies having jurisdiction.
- Development of the project budget.