- A new state-of-the-art press box building at Harrison Central’s Wagner Field that doubles as the ticketed entryway with locker rooms, concession stand and hospitality suite.
- A softball stadium with an artificial turf field, batting cages, press box and mezzanine viewing area.
- A new track and soccer stadium with a multi-purpose building and press box.
- A competition-sized, 1,440-seat high school gymnasium that includes a 2nd-story reception suite that provides a corner view of the court.
- A 240-seat auxiliary gym for elementary and middle school students.
After successfully delivering a new 216,000sf, award-winning PK-12 school, which includes two new gymnasiums, SHP delivered the design of multiple athletic facilities to make Harrison Hills City Schools a district of choice for OHSAA state-wide tournament games.