- New stadium entrance, new ticket and concession building and updated visitor grandstands.
- New synthetic turf field, track resurfacing and renovated field events.
- A 5,000sf fieldhouse with locker rooms for football, soccer and track.
- A 3,000-seat arena featuring a fitness track and a hall of fame as you near the entrance.
- A state-of-the-art weight training facility and locker rooms complete with coaches’ office.
- Additional work includes new baseball and softball fields, marching band/soccer practice field, and relocated tennis courts.
Before its 2012 revamp, Hamilton High School’s athletic facilities were in desperate need of an upgrade. The result? A new $12 million athletics complex featuring a new walkway boulevard connecting the athletic center with the stadium, a new synthetic turf field, a resurfaced track and a 3,000-seat arena featuring a hall of fame as students and staff near the entrance.